Air Arabia Abu Dhabi Careers, And Quality Assurance Engineers are responsible for assessing the quality of specifications and technical design documents in order to ensure timely, relevant, and meaningful feedback. They are involved in planning and implementing strategies for quality management and testing.
Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback. Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases. Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities.
Some of the critical hard skills that a QA engineer needs to perform well include maintaining the bug database, understanding the systems, being familiar with tools for test management and tracking bugs, and understanding certain programming languages.
|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Post Name||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4732 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Welcome to Air Arabia, the Middle East, and North Africa’s first and largest Low-Cost Carrier (LCC). We fly you to over 170 destinations spread across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, and Europe. We offer you comfort, reliability, and value for money air travel across our network, and with our value preposition.
“Where Next”, we help you to fly more often to more places at your own convenience! The millions of passengers who have chosen to fly with Air Arabia have helped us make a difference and set a mark in the aviation industry internationally. Learn more about your preferred Airline through Media Center.
Read about the latest happenings and our most recent achievements. Air Arabia is the first publicly listed airline in the region providing the carrier an independent path to growth and profitability; visit Investor Relations to learn more about the company’s financial results and statements.
Air Arabia is not only committed to providing affordable air travel but is also dedicated to uplifting the lives of those who are less fortunate. Taking responsibility and leading on the social needs of local and international communities has been part of our success. To this end, the carrier has implemented a corporate social responsibility.
- Making plans using detailed drawings.
- Preparing estimates and budgets.
- Creating accurate project specifications.
- Designing engineering experiments.
- Creating technical reports for customers.
- Completing regulatory documents concerning safety issues.
Skills & Requirements
- Good time management.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong listening skills.
- The ability to write a test plan.
- An understanding of test automation tools and manual testing practices.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Improved process controls.
- Smoother regulatory audits.
- An internal system of checks and balances for the quality of products.
- A culture of improvement and collaboration.
- Better employee and management training.
- Increased worker engagement.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Air Arabia Abu Dhabi Careers“.