Radiologist Job Canada, Radiologists are medical professionals that are specialists in the field of medical imaging. Radiologists work with medical imaging technology in order to diagnose and treat diseases and injuries.
We are looking for an analytical radiologist to join our team of medical professionals. As a radiologist, you will use your skills and various medical imaging techniques to produce visual representations of specific areas of the human body in order to diagnose medical problems and monitor treatment.
To be successful as a Radiologist you must be able to use medical imaging technologies, such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds, and MRIs, and successfully execute and interpret the medical images in order to aid the diagnostic and treatment process.
|Hiring Organization||The Hospital for Sick Children|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 69000 To CAD 71000 Per Year|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 1X8|
The Hospital for Sick Children affiliated with the University of Toronto is Canada’s most research-intensive hospital and the largest center dedicated to improving children’s health in the country. With passionate and dedicated staff, SickKids is much more than a hospital. We work each day to provide the best in child and family-centered care.
Create ground–breaking clinical and scientific advancements, and train the next generation of experts in child health. SickKids operates on the traditional land of the Huron-Wendat and Petun First Nations, the Seneca, and most recently, the Mississaugas of the Credit River.
We are committed to working toward new relationships that include First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples, and are grateful for the opportunity to share this land in caring for children and their families. SickKids is committed to being a safe space for all of our patients and families, staff.
- Evaluating patients’ medical histories to ensure the various medical imaging procedures will not harm them.
- Suggest alternative medical imaging techniques, when necessary.
- Informing patients about the medical imaging process.
- Using devices such as computer tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines.
- Performing or directing radiology staff to carry out image-guided, diagnostic procedures.
Skills & Requirements
- Certification by The American Board of Medical Specialties, in radiology and/or a subspecialty, such as nuclear medicine, therapeutic radiology, or interventional radiology.
- Valid and active medical license in the state you wish to practice.
- Proficient in general radiology techniques, including X-ray, MRI, and ultrasound.
- Patient management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Easiest Yet Best Medical Specialty.
- Having Own Radiology Clinic.
- Good Salary Package.
- Fixed Work Hours.
- Highly Respected Profession.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Radiologist Job Canada.