Railway Jobs London, We are looking for a competent Event manager to oversee and organize events that will make an impact on a target audience. You’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints.
An event manager is, above all, a project manager who understands marketing and promotion techniques. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
|Hiring Organization||Go Ahead London|
|Post Name||Event Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1800 To GBP 2000 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW19 1DN|
Interestingly, both companies’ origins can be traced back to one of the original pioneers of bus operations in the capital, the London General Omnibus Company Limited (LGOC). The companies operate in a regulated environment under contract to Transport for London (TfL), with contracts being awarded for five or seven years via a rolling tendering program.
We also operate a small number of routes for Surrey and Essex county councils and have
A small garage in Luton operates the dedicated Luton Airport Parkway shuttle service. We are the largest London bus operator, providing nearly a quarter of London’s buses, with our vehicles traveling 80 million miles annually on the night and school routes.
- Lead promotional activities for the event.
- Supervise all staff (event coordinators, caterers, etc.).
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event.
- Ensure the event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports.
Skills & Requirements
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- A knack for problem-solving.
- Customer-service orientation.
- They make it less stressful. It goes without saying that organizing an event, no matter The type of size, is going to be stressful.
- They ensure it runs smoothly.
- They take care of the legalities.
- They have the right contacts.
- Come and Talk to Us.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Railway Jobs London.