Indeed Jobs London, We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
Receptionists handle a variety of administrative support tasks, including answering phones, receiving visitors, preparing meeting and training rooms, sorting and distributing mail, and making travel plans.
|Qualification||Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 26618 To GBP 28065 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW1A 1AA|
Indeed is the #1 job site in the world1 with over 250M unique visitors every month. Indeed strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies. Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities.
At Indeed, our mission is to help people get jobs. We have more than 13,330 global employees passionately pursuing this purpose and improving the recruitment journey through real stories and data. We foster a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed is an American worldwide employment website for job listings. It is an independent subsidiary of multinational Recruit Co. Ltd. and is co-headquartered in Austin, Texas, and Stamford, Connecticut, with additional offices around the world
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required
- Be the face of the company.
- Meet and greet new and interesting people.
- Gain new scarce skills.
- Earn a decent salary.
- Gain inside knowledge.
- Room for growth.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Indeed Jobs London”.