Jobs in Dubai Hotels, We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
|Hiring Organization||Urban Al Khoory Hotels|
|Qualification||Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Al Khoory Hospitality is a part of the Al Khoory Group, a conglomerate with diversified interests in a range of other business sectors, such as Real Estate, Automobile, Equipment Trading, Servicing, Water Pump Assembly, Electric Control Panels, and Generators, as well as Waste Disposal Bins and Chutes.
The Al Khoory Hospitality Division was founded by Mr. Mohammed Tayyeb Khoory, Chairman of the Group. In December of the same year, we launched our first property: Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, Al Barsha, Dubai.
Since then, we have expanded our portfolio by establishing five more hotels: Al Khoory Atrium Hotel, Al Khoory Executive Hotel, Al Khoory Inn, Urban Al Khoory Hotels, and Al Khoory Sky Garden Hotel. Situated in the prime commercial and tourist locations of Dubai.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
Skills & Requirements
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Transferable skills.
- Professional skills.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Computer skills.
- Time management skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai Hotels”.