Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
Receptionists handle a variety of administrative support tasks, including answering phones, receiving visitors, preparing meeting and training rooms, sorting and distributing mail, and making travel plans.
|Hiring Organization||Royal Camel Dairy Foodstuff|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2500 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We are a leading international company in the camel milk industry, focusing on camel-related product research and development, production, and sales. with the product of camel milk powder, camel dairy food, camel milk cosmetics, and camel racing services.
Camel milk is high in antioxidants, which help prevent damage to your cells that can lead to serious diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and heart disease. It’s also high in several vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A. Vitamin B.
Camel milk is rich in many nutrients that are important for overall health. When it comes to calorie, protein, and carb content, camel milk is comparable to whole cow’s milk. However, it’s lower in saturated fat and offers more vitamin C, B vitamins, calcium, iron, and potassium
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Booking meetings.
- Arranging couriers.
- Keeping the reception area tidy.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls.
- Screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing posts.
Skills & Requirements
- Customer focus.
- Organization and planning.
- Handling pressure and tolerating stress.
- Attention to detail.
- Pay can be generous.
- You’re at the center of everything.
- Progression is available.
- You’re the face of the company.
- You’ll become incredibly skilled.
- Pay can be generous.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai”.