Receptionist Jobs Singapore, We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
|Hiring Organization||NTS Amega West Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2000 To SGD 2500 Per Month|
The NTS Group is a leading global provider of complex manufacturing, repair, and rental solutions for the Oil & Gas sector. With specialized facilities in industry hubs on 4 continents and over two decades of experience,
NTS develops solutions that minimize turnaround times, extend the life and availability of equipment, and optimize costs, while ensuring adherence to the highest levels of quality. As part of a strategic partnership to support energy projects in the Middle East,
Tubacex, a global leader in stainless steel and high alloyed tubular solutions, and SENATE General Holdings (Now ADQ General Holdings) an Abu Dhabi government-owned company that invests in and operates industrial assets vital to Abu Dhabi’s economic diversification, acquired the Group, renaming it NTS Group.
From regional hubs in United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, the USA, Canada, Guyana, Singapore, and Norway, NTS Group provides a range of specialized tooling services for the Oil & Gas sector, including;
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, And making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
Skills & Requirements
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- You’re the face of the company.
- You’ll become incredibly skilled.
- Pay can be generous.
- You’re at the center of everything.
- Progression is available.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Receptionist Jobs Singapore.