Work From Home Jobs Toronto, We are looking to hire a conscientious Records clerk to ensure our organization’s records are correctly sequenced and filed and to capture tracking information in electronic databases.
The Records clerk gathers documentation from internal departments, and codes material chronologically, numerically, alphabetically, and by subject matter. You will store hard copies of documents such as invoices, receipts, and forms, and create new files.
You will retrieve information on request, ensure records are returned to appropriate locations, and request records from other external locations. To ensure success you should have a proficient understanding of the importance of accurate filling, and maintaining an accurate record-keeping system.
|Hiring Organization||Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA)|
|Post Name||Records Clerk|
|Qualification||High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 48000 To CAD 52000 Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
These watersheds span six upper-tier and 15 lower-tier municipalities. Some of Canada’s largest and fastest-growing municipalities, including Toronto, Markham, and Vaughan, are located entirely within the TRCA watershed jurisdiction (see table below).
The quality of life on Earth is being created in rapidly expanding city regions. Our vision is for a new kind of community — The Living City — where human settlement can flourish forever as part of nature’s beauty and diversity.
To protect, conserve and restore natural resources and develop resilient communities through education, the application of science, community engagement, service excellence, and collaboration with our partners.
- Collecting documentation from various sources.
- Assessing, organizing, and coding documentation.
- Creating and updating files, and filing documentation in appropriate files.
- Destroying outdated files following protocol, or moving these to inactive storage.
- Scanning files regularly to ensure their correct positions and to search for missing records.
- Retrieving records on request and forwarding these to relevant parties.
- Making copies of and delivering records.
- Executing authorized changes to the filing system.
- Assisting with phone inquiries.
- Receiving and forwarding mail and courier packages.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 1+ years of work experience in a similar position.
- Proficient with using computers, and MS Office Word and Excel.
- Proficient with using photocopy and facsimile machines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- House Rent Allowance.
- Dearness Allowance.
- Medical Allowance.
- Travel Allowance.
- Special Allowance.
- Transport Allowance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Work From Home Jobs Toronto”.