Recruitment Companies In Dubai, We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our HR team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings. The responsibilities of a recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media,
|Hiring Organization||Michael Page Middle East – Recruitment Agency|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 6000 To AED 7000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
About us Michael Page is comprised of 25 disciplines – each providing a service to a specialist area of the market. We recruit permanent, temporary, contract, and interim opportunities, typically from second/third job levels upward. Businesses we work with range from SMEs to global blue-chip organizations.
PageGroup Awarded Most Socially Engaged Recruiter on LinkedIn What do we do? We conduct highly customized search assignments aimed at aligning our client’s missions, cultures, and strategic goals with exemplary candidates.
Our experienced and well-networked consultants employ a high-quality, targeted and consultative approach to each mandate, thereby enabling our clients to source the talent to take their businesses to the next level. Our clients range from multinational corporations to boutique firms across all specialisms and sectors.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment Opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing Them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
Skills & Requirements
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
- Expert Advice.
- Increased Visibility.
- Insight into Employers.
- Shared Interest in Your Success.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Recruitment Companies In Dubai.