Aster Hospital Sharjah Vacancies, We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility includes tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
A registered nurse, or RN, typically monitors patients, administers medications, keeps records, consults with healthcare providers, educates patients, and more. They typically do not need to meet the master’s degree requirement of a nurse practitioner.
|Hiring Organization||Aster Hospital Sharjah|
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in nursing|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
The entire Aster family in the UAE is spread across four world-renowned branches, Aster DM Healthcare is one of them. From single, standalone clinics to high-performance-driven healthcare enterprises, Aster is comprised of 323 establishments in 9 countries and is only expanding.
Aster DM Healthcare is one of the largest and fastest-growing conglomerates in the MENA region. It covers the full spectrum of healthcare services and boasts an expansive portfolio that includes hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers,s, and retail pharmacies.
Headquartered in Dubai, the Aster DM network now comprises 17,600+ hardworking employees, 2296 world-renowned and vastly experienced doctors, along with several Canadian accredited Hospitals, clinics, and Diagnostic Centres.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification are required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in the emergency room or intensive care.
- Personally rewarding.
- Job security.
- Internationally employable.
- Professional development.
- Respected career.
- Option of overtime.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Aster Hospital Sharjah Vacancies”.