Nursing Jobs London, We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility includes tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
A registered nurse, or RN, typically monitors patients, administers medications, keeps records, consults with healthcare providers, educates patients, and more. They typically do not need to meet the master’s degree requirement of a nurse practitioner.
|Hiring Organization||Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust|
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in nursing|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1500 To GBP 1800 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W2 1NY|
We are an NHS Trust of 14,500 people, providing care for around a million people every year, in our five hospitals and a growing number of community services. We have a rich heritage and an ambitious vision for the future of our patients and local communities.
The move will strengthen collaborative decision-making and help the organizations make the most effective use of their collective resources to provide better care, for more people, more fairly.
The four trusts will remain independent organizations, working closely with their local authorities, patient groups, and other partners. They will each create a committee of their own board directors who will come together to form the new board in common.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification are required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- You can start your nursing career faster.
- There is still solid earning potential.
- The job growth outlook for LPNs remains strong.
- There are fewer barriers to entry.
- You can still advance to RN down the road.
- LPNs earn less than RNs.
- There aren’t as many options for specialization.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Nursing Jobs London”.