Maruti Suzuki Showroom Job in Kolkata, Relationship managers build strong relationships with customers and business clients. They seek out new business opportunities, advise clients on product/service solutions that meet their needs, and resolve any issues or complaints.
We are looking for an outgoing relationship manager to foster strong relationships with our clients. The relationship manager’s responsibilities also include seeking out new business opportunities, providing clients with knowledgable advice, guiding their choices, promptly resolving complaints, and ensuring client satisfaction.
To be successful as a relationship manager you should be able to build positive, long-term relationships and support clients in the decision-making process by identifying solutions that most closely meet their needs.
|Hiring Organization||Maruti Suzuki ARENA (Sanei Motors, Kolkata, VIP Road Crossing)|
|Post Name||Relationship Manager|
|Qualification||Degree in management, marketing, communication, or a similar field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||400000/- To 450000/- Per Year|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal, India 700048|
We, at Sanei Motors Pvt. Ltd, an authorized dealer for Maruti Suzuki, ensures that buying a car or servicing one is easy and memorable. It is our endeavor to make the experience of buying or servicing a car a memorable and special moment for you.
Our trained & passionate workforce, supported by state-of-the-art technology and contemporary facilities, is committed to making you feel comfortable while suitably addressing your requirements each time, every time. At Sanei Motors, we continuously work towards a common goal – to bring joy to you, and touch your life in a positive way.
The company strongly believes that a life-long relationship with a customer is the key to success. With a presence in Kolkata and an exclusive multi-story showroom on Lake Town-VIP Road, our endeavor has been to deliver tailor-made services to fit all your requirements.
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of company products and services.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Researching and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Identifying clients’ needs and requirements and proposing suitable solutions.
- Providing clients with comprehensive product/service consultations and guiding their decision-making process.
- Upselling and cross-selling products/services to clients.
- Resolving complaints and issues efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Meeting sales/revenue targets.
- Ensuring client satisfaction.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience as a relationship manager, in customer service, or a similar role.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- An interest in financial products and markets.
- Higher pay.
- More influence on company culture.
- Opportunity to make personnel decisions.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for the “Maruti Suzuki Showroom Job in Kolkata”.