Remote Administrative Assistant
|Hiring Organization||Touro University|
|Post Name||Remote Administrative Assistant|
|Qualification||Some college is strongly preferred but not required.|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Are you looking for a work-from-home opportunity that makes a difference in people’s lives? As a Remote Administrative Assistant for Touro University’s NASCAR, you’ll be reaching out to prospective students who are interested in following their dream of an education or career change and scheduling appointments for them with our admissions counselors.
Our students come from all walks of life and often have full-time jobs and families to take care of. As the first point of contact between them and NASCAR, it would be your job to make a warm inviting impression while providing that extra push to take the next step when needed. A clear speaking voice and good energy are essential.
You’ll be making a high volume of phone calls and emails each week using provided scripts and guidelines and booking appointments for prospective students via a CRM. All phone calls and emails will be recorded and selectively reviewed as a team on a weekly basis to ensure that we are serving our prospective students as best we can.
To receive an interview please include in your cover letter a link to an audio or video file (~30 seconds long) in which you introduce yourself and state why you would be a good fit for this role. We look forward to receiving your application!
- Make phone calls to prospective students using supplied script and guidelines
- Be persuasive when scheduling appointments
- Know how to effectively field questions that cannot be answered on the spot
- Become knowledgeable about the college; know how to express why NASCAR would be a good fit
- Schedule appointments during phone calls in coordination with admissions counselors’ schedules
- Make detailed notes about each call and lead status using CRM
- Send follow-up emails and/or enroll leads into an email sequence using CRM
- Attend weekly meetings to review progress and performance
- Maintain an open line of communication with the admissions staff
- Some college is strongly preferred but not required.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities
- Clear speaking voice
- Sales ability
- Positive attitude and high energy
- Patience and empathy
- Computer skills
- Ability to make repetitive phone calls without losing positivity
- Ability to improvise and adapt during live phone calls while adhering to guidelines
- Ability to respectfully deal with complaints
- Willingness to receive constructive criticism and take detailed direction