New Jobs in Montreal, We are looking for a focused and detail-oriented research assistant to aid our research project by preparing interviews, summarizing results, and supervising undergraduate students who are involved in the research project.
To be successful as a research assistant you must be able to multitask. A good Research Assistant manages multiple tasks by prioritizing more important duties and creating a schedule in which to complete tasks.
A Research Assistant is a professional who supports research projects by conducting literature searches, data management, and maintaining files for project Researchers. Use this Research Assistant job description to advertise your vacancies and find qualified candidates.
|Hiring Organization||McGill University|
|Post Name||Research Assistant|
|Qualification||A degree in a field related to the study.|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Québec, Canada H3A 0G4|
McGill University is one of Canada’s best-known institutions of higher learning and one of the leading universities in the world. International students from more than 150 countries make up nearly 30% of McGill’s student body ‒ the highest proportion of any Canadian research university.
McGill is recognized around the world for the excellence of its teaching and research programs. Ernest Rutherford’s Nobel Prize-winning research on the nature of radioactivity was conducted at McGill, part of a long tradition of innovation on our campuses that includes the invention of the artificial blood cell and Plexiglas.
Today our professors are building the new field of epigenetics, developing alternative energy sources from crop plants, and driving human achievement in every field imaginable. In addition to its stellar faculty, McGill is known for attracting the brightest students from across Canada, the United States, and around the world.
- Preparing interview questions and summarizing results.
- Performing literature reviews.
- Conducting research and summarizing findings.
- Responding to emails relating to research.
- Attending project meetings.
- Updating website content.
- Preparing progress reports.
- Checking the work progress of undergraduate students involved in the project.
- Monitoring the project budget.
Skills & Requirements
- Currently studying as a senior student or postgraduate student.
- A degree in a field related to the study.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Knowledge of research methods.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Hands-on work opportunities.
- Earning a steady paycheck.
- Ability to study in different fields.
- Work schedule flexibility.
- You may have a busy schedule.
- You may have short contracts.
- Finding a job may be competitive.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “New Jobs in Montreal”.