University Of Leicester Jobs, A Research Associate, or Clinical Research Associate, is responsible for monitoring one or more study sites for clinical trials to uphold ethical guidelines and ensure the successful completion of clinical trials.
Their duties include reviewing participant applications and medical records, coordinating with medical and legal teams to determine trial activities, and collecting valuable data throughout clinical trials to contribute to their final reports.
The primary duties of Research Associates are to plan and conduct research. Depending on the field, this can include things like managing data, conducting interviews, and publishing research. Research Associates must also interpret their data or findings in an actionable way, with the goal being to inform businesses about which decisions they should make.
|Hiring Organization||University of Leicester|
|Post Name||Research Associate|
|Qualification||A Ph.D. in a relevant social science or health sciences discipline|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 36386 To GBP 42155 Per Year|
|Location||Leicester, England, United Kingdom LE1 7RH|
The University was founded as Leicester, Leicestershire, and Rutland University College. The site for the University was donated by a local businessman, Thomas Fielding Johnson, in order to create a living memorial for all local people who made sacrifices during the First World War. This is reflected in the University’s motto Ut Vitam habeant – ‘so that they may have life.
The University of Leicester itself was founded as a memorial to the local men who died in the First World War, a fact reflected in the institution’s motto ‘ut Vitam pageant which means ‘so that they may have life.
University College Leicester (as it was then) began as an idea that predated the Great War and eventually came to fruition when the College was. In the intervening years, the future campus performed an important role as a military hospital.
- Microsoft Office
- Verbal and written communication.
- Quality control standards.
- Application review.
- Statistical and graphical data analysis.
- Data entry.
- Lab maintenance procedures.
Skills & Requirements
- Maintain accurate records of interviews, safeguarding the confidentiality of subjects, as necessary
- Summarize interviews
- Provide ready access to all experimental data for the faculty researcher and/or supervisor
- Request or acquire equipment or supplies necessary for the project
- Manage and respond to project-related email
- Prepare, maintain, and update website materials
- Independence and interest.
- One great advantage of a career in research is how interesting the work is,
- The independence one is afforded.
- Security and career prospects.
- Transferable skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “University Of Leicester Jobs”.