Facebook Jobs London, Research scientists devise, formulate, and execute investigative protocols that tackle deficits in scientific knowledge. Research scientists then disseminate insights obtained by publishing in authoritative documents.
|Post Name||Research Scientist|
|Qualification||Receipt of a pertinent master’s degree.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 18 To GBP 22 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W1T 1FB|
At Meta, we are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to connect people all over the world. That’s why it’s important that our workforce reflects the diversity of the people we serve.
Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps us make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone. Our services help people connect, and when they’re at their best, they bring people closer together.
We have a responsibility to promote the best of what people can do together by keeping people safe and preventing harm. Our tools level the playing field so businesses grow, create jobs, and strengthen the economy.
- Inspecting authoritative publications to discern understudied topics.
- Crafting and proposing novel, scientifically rigorous research ideas.
- Co-steering joint research undertakings.
- Spearheading data collection and concomitant interpretation.
- Promoting beneficence and minimizing risks.
- Conducting in-house research presentations.
- Publishing your findings in pertinent highly-regarded academic journals.
- Securing sufficient pertinent funding to supplement extant finances.
Skills & Requirements
- Receipt of a pertinent master’s degree.
- Possession of an applicable doctorate is suggested.
- Completion of a postdoctoral course is highly advantageous.
- Existing publications in authoritative outlets.
- Polished data analysis techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-honed interpersonal capacities.
- Passionate about gainful collaboration.
- Travel Opportunities. Easily the best perk of being a research scientist is the opportunity to travel.
- Flexibility. No one likes the 9-5 grind.
- Networking. Working in science requires a huge focus on networking.
- Socialization. Despite what you may think, scientists like to party.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Facebook Jobs London”.