WorkForce Singapore Jobs, We are looking to hire a dependable researcher to work on various company projects. The researcher’s duties include aligning methodologies with research goals, using a range of tools to acquire information and interpret data, writing up reports and presenting findings and schedules to management and other stakeholders, and identifying trends and patterns.
Conducting fieldwork and tests when required, as well as protecting databases and confidential information. You should be able to deliver presentations and communicate effectively at all levels. To be successful as a researcher, you should be resourceful, and demonstrate excellent time management and patience. Outstanding researchers are passionate about their subject matter and able to meet strict deadlines.
Researchers are employed in almost every industry to recognize patterns, locate, analyze, and interpret data. They may work in academia, science, medicine, finance, and other sectors, with varying duties depending on their research goals. Researchers use the internet, books, published articles, or surveys and interviews to gather data.
|Hiring Organization||Workforce Singapore|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree in research or a similar, Master’s degree is preferable|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 4000 To SGD 4500 Per Month|
SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Education (MOE). It drives and coordinates the implementation of the national SkillsFuture movement, promotes culture and a holistic system of lifelong learning through the pursuit of skills mastery, and strengthens the ecosystem of quality education and training in Singapore.
SSG strengthens the adult training infrastructure by taking on all existing functions of the Committee for Private Education (CPE), as well as guiding the Institute for Adult Learning (IAL) to enhance the capabilities and professionalism of adult educators. SSG plays a key role in the quality assurance for private education institutions and adult training centers. Together with educational institutions and training partners.
SSG ensures that students and working adults have access to high-quality, industry-relevant training throughout life. SSG also brings together synergies in continuing education and training (CET) and pre-employment training (PET), so skills requirements will continue to meet the demands of different sectors of the economy.
- Interpreting research specifications and developing a work plan that satisfies requirements.
- Conducting desktop research, and using books, journal articles, newspaper sources, questionnaires, surveys, polls, and interviews to gather data.
- Analyzing and interpreting patterns and trends.
- Recording findings by taking written notes and using appropriate software.
- Maintaining and protecting electronic databases.
- Assisting management with budget and time schedules.
- Anticipating research issues and promptly resolving them.
- Promptly report any problems to the relevant stakeholders.
- Following a strict code of ethics and protecting any confidential information at all times.
- Writing proposals and delivering presentations when required.
Skills & Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in research or a similar, Master’s degree is preferable.
- Proven experience in the research field.
- Sound understanding of research methodologies.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong statistical and mathematical aptitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Practical experience in database management.
- Attention to detail and exceptional written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
- It helps businesses strengthen their position.
- It minimizes any investment risk.
- It identifies potential threats and opportunities.
- It helps to discover your’s and your competitor’s strengths and weaknesses.
- It facilitates strategic planning.
- It helps in spotting emerging trends.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “WorkForce Singapore Jobs“.