RTO Jobs in Singapore, We are looking for a versatile and experienced technical officer to perform maintenance work at our facility. As a technical officer, your duties will include identifying and performing structural maintenance jobs, repairing equipment, and updating maintenance records. You may also be required to advise on maintenance and repair costs.
Technical Officers provide maintenance, support, and advice to employees about an organization’s systems and facilities. Technical Officers may be employed within different industries such as construction, education, engineering, and information technology.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate extensive experience in maintenance work and possess vast practical knowledge. Accomplished technical officers are skilled in a wide variety of maintenance tasks and are capable of performing complex repairs.
|Hiring Organization||Jacobs International Consultants Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Resident Technical Officer|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 4000 To SGD 5000 Per Month|
From the way we operate our business to the work we perform with clients and other organizations, we continue to look at ways we can make a positive environmental, societal, and economic difference for our people, businesses, governments, and communities around the world.
We take on some of the world’s biggest challenges, bringing a different way of thinking to everything we do, challenging the status quo, and questioning what others might accept.
In the next few pages, explore how we’re turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good.
- Preparing and following a general maintenance schedule.
- Advising managers on cost-effective ways to perform maintenance and repairs.
- Keeping a maintenance record and filing documents, invoices, and instruction manuals.
- Keeping an inventory of maintenance tools, materials, and parts.
- Reporting urgent maintenance and repair tasks to management for approval.
- Proactively performing structural maintenance and keeping grounds neat.
- Diagnosing equipment malfunctions and performing repairs.
- Obtaining approval for purchasing maintenance tools, materials, or replacement parts.
- Supervising the maintenance team.
- Following prescribed safety regulations at all times.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Apprenticeship in a related field is preferred.
- Extensive experience in facility maintenance and repairs.
- State-approved certification as a plumber or electrician would be advantageous.
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and perform maintenance tasks and repairs.
- Working knowledge of recordkeeping and preparing maintenance schedules.
- Experience taking inventory of maintenance materials and replacement parts.
- Proficiency in working with budgets and advising on maintenance and repair costs.
- Ability to supervise a maintenance team.
- Knowledge of applicable safety regulations.
- Income Tax.
- Professional Tax.
- Employer’s Provident Fund.
- Central Government Employees Group Insurance scheme.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “RTO Jobs in Singapore”.