Jobs in Dubai Restaurant, We are looking to hire a customer-oriented restaurant supervisor to ensure that all restaurant operations run smoothly. The restaurant supervisor’s responsibilities include overseeing the activities of restaurant staff, expediting customers’ orders as needed, and maintaining good working relationships with suppliers.
You should also be able to identify ways to decrease the restaurant’s operational costs. To be successful as a restaurant supervisor, you should exercise effective management skills and take necessary disciplinary actions to address poor staff performance. Ultimately, a top-performing restaurant supervisor should be.
Able to achieve exceptional customer service and ensure that customers have a pleasant restaurant experience. Restaurant supervisors oversee all restaurant operations to ensure that restaurants run smoothly. They train and supervise restaurant staff, ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations, and resolve customer complaints.
|Hiring Organization||Coastal Investment Group|
|Post Name||Restaurant Supervisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3200 To AED 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
“Coastal investment Group is primarily engaged in property development, commodity housing distribution, as well as property management. The Company develops and distributes residential buildings, commercial buildings, and composite buildings. Its major projects include managing its chain of restaurants.
Coffee shops and manufacturers, The Company operates its businesses primarily in UAE. Over the years, the Group has diversified into many spheres of activities:” Coastal Investment Group is primarily engaged in several investment sectors in UAE, such as F&B, commodity housings distribution, property management, and property development.
As an F&B leader, Coastal Investment Group owns a restaurant chain of the well-established brand The Hamptons Cafe. As a property investor, Coastal Investment Group develops and distributes residential buildings, commercial buildings, and composite buildings.
- Screening, interviewing, hiring, and training restaurant staff.
- Managing restaurant staff’s work schedules.
- Conduct regular inspections of the restaurant kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
- Overseeing food preparation, presentation, and storage to ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations.
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
- Monitoring the restaurant’s cash flow and settling outstanding bills.
- Reviewing customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
Skills & Requirements
- Food safety and health code compliance.
- Workflow management.
- Team leadership.
- Scheduling and payroll management.
- Kitchen equipment evaluation and maintenance.
- Staff performance reviews.
- Interviewing, hiring, and on-the-job training.
- Menu and recipe planning.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai Restaurant“.