Jobs in Harlow, We are searching for an organized self-starter to be our new operations assistant. The operations assistant’s responsibilities include reporting directly to the manager and fulfilling the Manager’s duties in their absence.
You should also be well-versed in internal operations, take minutes at meetings, forward and distribute mail as required, and prepare and file relevant documents.
To be successful as an operations assistant, you should possess excellent communication skills and be able to juggle multiple tasks. Top candidates will have strong organizational, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
|Post Name||Retail Operations Assistant|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 12 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Harlow, England, United Kingdom CM20 1JA|
Boots is the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2,200 stores ranging from local community pharmacies to large destination health and beauty stores, our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible.
Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, which is a global leader in pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing retail. To be the first choice for pharmacy, health, and beauty – caring for people, customers and communities everywhere
- Acting as second-in-command to the manager, and taking care of all duties in their absence.
- Assisting the Manager with operational issues.
- Scheduling meetings and team-building sessions as required.
- Promptly answering the questions of staff and other stakeholders.
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining relationships with vendors.
- Preparing and filing forms and other documents.
- Assisting with recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Taking inventory and ordering office supplies as needed.
- Updating logs and order forms.
- Analyzing all operations and forwarding suggestions for improvement to the Manager.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A relevant certificate may be required.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Additional courses in Business Writing and Elocution are advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A willingness to learn.
- Dental insurance.
- Disability insurance.
- Employee assistance program.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Flexible schedule.
- Flexible spending account.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Harlow”.