Jobs in Dubai in Retail, Retail sales workers assist customers with purchases by identifying their needs, showing or demonstrating merchandise, receiving payment, recording sales, and wrapping their purchases or arranging for their delivery. They are sometimes called sales clerks, retail clerks, or salespeople.
A retail salesperson sells clothes, cars, electronics, furniture, or other products directly to consumers. He or she helps customers find what they are looking for in a store or other retail establishment and gets them to make purchases by explaining how the merchandise will benefit them.
It is the role responsible for helping customers with buying products by providing information on the price, features, and directions to find them. It also includes tasks like collaborating with fellow employees, maintaining the stock, and keeping an inventory of products.
|Hiring Organization||Al Jadeed|
|Post Name||Retail Sales|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
It gives me great pleasure to personally extend a warm welcome to you on behalf of Al Jadeed Bakery and to thank you for visiting our website. Al Jadeed Bakery is dedicated to developing an enduring and strong local brand while providing the best of products, solutions, and services for our customers.
Clients and partners in the baking, catering, hospitality, and retail industry. We pride ourselves on a team of professionals dedicated to high levels of integrity and excellence to achieve the best of results. The team undertakes a program of continuous training and industry certifications, to ensure consistency.
Added product value, and quality in the delivery of services. We’re always on a path of continuous improvement and have embarked on this journey through the use of emerging process improvement tools. We are proactively engaged in supporting the growth of UAE’s economic activity while also undertaking community and industry support activities.
- Greets and interacts with customers.
- Consults with customers to understand their needs and preferences related to the merchandise.
- Demonstrates and explains merchandise, selecting and suggesting options suitable for the customer’s needs.
- Answers customers’ questions about the merchandise.
- Assists customers with purchase decisions.
- Retrieves merchandise from the sales floor, stock room, or other inventory locations; places special orders.
- Collects payment using the store point of sale system.
- Processes returns and exchanges.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- Basic math and money-handling skills. Think fast!
- Product knowledge.
- Active listening.
- Industry expertise.
- Communication skills.
- Sales skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Tech literacy.
- Better margins than wholesale.
- Direct contact with the target audience.
- Increased opportunities to create or build upon brand personality.
- Faster turnover of inventory.
- If your brand is known through stockists, your launch into retail should be accelerated.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai in Retail“.