Jobs Lancashire County Council, Retail supervisors are the frontline leaders of their company’s retail operations. They oversee all aspects of store operations, including staffing, customer service, inventory management, and sales goals.
Retail supervisors may also be responsible for training new employees or helping to develop the skills of existing staff members. This might include teaching them about product knowledge, customer service best practices, or other important topics related to running a successful retail business.
We have a part-time Supervisor opportunity to join our Pavers team at EWN Kernow Mill, Trerulefoot, near Saltash Cornwall on a 16 hours per week contract. You’ll need good availability as the role will include a mixture of weekend and weekday work.
|Hiring Organization||Lancashire County Council|
|Post Name||Retail Supervisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 To GBP 11 Per Hour|
|Location||Trerulefoot, England, United Kingdom PL12 5BP|
The Reed Group is a collective of 11 companies, all created with the purpose of ‘improving lives through work’, to help work, work better for everyone. Reed.co.uk was the first recruitment website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK.
Since then, Reed.co.uk has grown to become one of the UK’s leading career marketplaces. The Reed Foundation is a charity set up by the founder of Reed, Sir Alec Reed Over the past 10 years, the foundation has donated over £9.5 million to a wide variety of charities from a multitude of sectors.
Including environment, and social mobility organizations here in the UK. Its purpose is to give back to the communities we work in and inspire a tradition of charitable giving as a company and with our co-members.
- Supervise and coordinate sales staff and cashiers.
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules.
- Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise.
- Sell merchandise to customers.
- Conducting employee performance appraisals to ensure that they meet company standards.
- Meeting with suppliers to discuss product lines, sales trends, and pricing strategies.
- Scheduling staff to ensure that they have enough time to complete their jobs with efficiency and accuracy.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough understanding of Stores procedures and policies.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to keep accurate records.
- Leadership skills.
- To enjoy working with other people.
- Sensitivity and understanding.
- Retirement plans.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs Lancashire County Council”.