Apple Careers Singapore, A Retail support specialist performs administrative tasks to support the sales team and help them to gain and keep customers. The sales support specialist will also respond to customer complaints and queries and will ensure that all orders are processed in a timely manner.
We are looking for an organized, efficient sales support specialist to be responsible for administrative duties and assisting the sales department in gaining and keeping customers. The sales support specialist’s responsibilities include tracking sales leads.
Coordinating quotes with sales packs, providing customer service, and managing customer accounts. The sales support specialist is also responsible for monitoring sales and the performance of the sales team as well as recording sales data.
|Post Name||Retail Support Specialist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 4000 To SGD 7000 Per Month|
Apple is organized by functional specialties rather than business units — rare for a company our size. We’re experts leading experts: hardware experts lead hardware, software experts lead software, and design experts lead design.
This differs from most other large companies, where general managers oversee managers. Apple is Apple because those with the most expertise in an area of work have decision rights for that area.
Leaders at Apple combine their expertise with two other important characteristics: immersion in the details and a willingness to collaboratively debate during collective decision-making.
For people at every level where it can be liberating — even exhilarating — to work with experts who offer relevant guidance and mentoring. This approach to leadership is a commitment to collaboration that leads to innovation.
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings, and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports.
- Recording sales trends and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies.
- Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in administration and high-volume office work may be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Apple Careers Singapore”.