Singapore Hiring, We are looking for a reliable and friendly room attendant to join our hospitality team in order to provide superb customer service to our guests. Your duties will include ensuring that assigned rooms are fully stocked, cleaned, and serviced.
A high standard. You should also be able to resolve guest complaints and queries promptly and in a polite manner. To be successful as a room attendant you must be honest, pleasant, and have detailed knowledge of, and comply.
All housekeeping policies, procedures, and standards. Room attendants are responsible for cleaning and servicing guest rooms in order to provide a pleasant and comfortable experience for guests.
|Hiring Organization||Four Seasons|
|Post Name||Room Attendant|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 1741 To SGD 2500 Per Month|
Four Seasons Hotels Limited, trading as Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, is an international luxury hotel and resort company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Four Seasons operates more than hotels and resorts worldwide.
Since Bill Gates (through Cascade Investment) and Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal (through Kingdom Holding Company) have been the majority owners of the company. In January, Cascade Investment will own the stake, and Kingdom Holding Company will have.
Canadian businessman Isadore Sharp founded Four Seasons. While a young architect working for his father, Sharp designed a motel for a family friend; its success motivated him to try creating his own hotel.
- Greeting guests and responding to queries.
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
Skills & Requirements
- Physical mobility and stamina.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Professional and polite.
- A secondary school diploma is preferred.
- Physical mobility and stamina are required.
- Ability to follow instruction
- Reduced handling to ease the flow of materials.
- Fewer tripping and slipping incidents in clutter-free and spill-free work areas.
- Decreased fire hazards.
- Lower worker exposures to hazardous products (e.g. dust, vapors)
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Singapore Hiring”.