Safety Officer Jobs In Singapore, A safety officer, also known as an occupational health and safety officer, is a key professional in the work environment. Safety officers provide safety management, advice, monitoring, and reporting in the workplace, a
We are looking to employ a qualified and competent safety officer who will be responsible for the health and safety of staff in the workplace. The safety officer will compile safety programs and standardize them to remain consistent, as well as share best practice techniques at regular staff meetings.
To ensure success as a safety officer, you must stay updated with the latest trends in health and safety, and consistently implement these practices in the workplace. and engage staff in programs that ensure safe practice in the workplace. Ultimately.
|Hiring Organization||Single Buoy Moorings, Inc|
|Post Name||Safety Officer|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree or an associate degree.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 4000 To SGD 4500 Per Month|
At SBM Offshore, we believe the oceans are key to solving global energy challenges: whether that’s through traditional sources, natural gas, or offshore wind and wave. Single Buoy Moorings Inc. produces and explores oil and gas. The Company provides design, fabrication, installation, servicing of loading, and off-loading.
Today, our main activity is to design, supply, install, operate, and maintain Floating Production, Storage, and Offloading (FPSO) vessels. FPSOs are complex systems that are essential to offshore energy industries, particularly in remote areas.
As market demand evolves, we’re committed to meeting it by finding better, safer, and more sustainable ways of unlocking the oceans’ energy potential. We believe we have a leading role to play in supporting energy providers through this transition.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and dispose of it correctly.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Regularly inspect equipment.
Skills & Requirements
- Registration as a Health and Safety Officer.
- Strong communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in this position.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
- Practice safe working techniques
- improved health and wellbeing.
- greater productivity.
- higher performance.
- increased job satisfaction.
- greater work participation and increased social inclusion.
- increased individual, team, and organizational resilience.
- lower absenteeism rates.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Safety Officer Jobs In Singapore“.