Jobs in Dubai Safety Officer, We are looking to employ a qualified and competent safety officer who will be responsible for the health and safety of staff in the workplace. The safety officer will compile safety programs and standardize them to remain consistent, as well as share best practice techniques at regular staff meetings.
To ensure success as a safety officer, you must stay updated with the latest trends in health and safety, and consistently implement these practices in the workplace. Ultimately, a top-notch safety officer will maintain compliance with all safety regulations and ensure that every member of staff complies with the regulated standards.
A safety officer, also known as an occupational health and safety officer, is a key professional in the work environment. Safety officers provide safety management, advice, monitoring, and reporting in the workplace, and engage staff in programs that ensure safe practice in the workplace.
|Hiring Organization||Talent Arabia|
|Post Name||Safety Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4100 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We are a Market Leader in providing IT solutions, IT support and Managed services for your businesses across the Gulf region. We provide Solutions and Services across application and technology modernization – IT Infrastructure, IT staffing and Recruitment, Intelligent Data Centre, Software Solutions, Telecommunication, and ELV Solutions.
Welcome to our talent management solutions. We are a bright young company committed to bridging the gap between the right talent and the right opportunities at companies. Our philosophy is to always keep people first. We offer bespoke, highly tailored marketing solutions to our clients; Global.
Multi-national organizations, and predominant local businesses, as well as government entities across the UAE and wider GCC market. We recruit across all industry sectors and we pride ourselves on developing sustainable and long-standing relationships, with our clients and candidates.
Our approach is to identify what you want to achieve and then help you deliver it as rapidly as possible. How do we do this? By working alongside you as a partner, not just as a supplier, we’ll be there from the start to finish. We call it The Talent Arabia Way, in our view,
- Compile safety programs.
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance with all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and dispose of it correctly.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Regularly inspect equipment.
Skills & Requirements
- How to cross the street safely.
- Community sign identification.
- Staying near a parent or in a designated location and holding hands.
- Abduction prevention.
- Local navigation and transportation.
- Tolerance of items/sounds/places in the community.
- Valid competency certificates.
- Registration as a Health and Safety Officer.
- Strong communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in this position.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai Safety Officer“.