Night Shift Jobs Montreal, Overall, security officers are tasked with securing the premises and personnel by staying on patrol, monitoring surveillance equipment, performing building inspections, guarding entry points, and verifying visitors.
We are looking for a dedicated security officer to ensure the safety and security of our premises, assets, staff, and visitors. The security officer’s responsibilities include patrolling the premises, setting up security controls, monitoring property access, investigating suspicious behavior, and enforcing company policies.
To be successful as a security officer you should be highly observant and able to objectively assess the severity of a situation. An outstanding security officer should be able to remain calm and decisive in any situation.
|Hiring Organization||Marriott International, Inc|
|Post Name||Safety Security Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H1Y 1J8|
Montreal’s downtown district is home to the popular Place des Arts, which hosts year-round festivals and exhibitions. Sainte-Catherine Street is lined with cozy cafés, bookstores, and shops showcasing the latest trends from Quebecois and international fashion designers. At the nearby Palais des Congrès.
Visitors can check out the city’s first permanent immersive multimedia exhibition, Oasis, and Crescent Street is the place to go for lively watering holes and clubs. Discover Montreal, Quebec’s historic districts and modern style, as this lively city is always ready to showcase its distinctive culture and cuisine.
Wandering historic Vieux-Montréal’s cobblestone streets for its 19th-century architecture and charming artisan shops, visitors can immerse themselves in art galleries, museums, and clothing boutiques featuring Quebec designers. During warmer months, locals embrace the pedestrian lifestyle.
Strolling the streets and stopping for café au lait or fresh-from-the-oven treats at one of the many bakeries. Head farther afield on two wheels via the numerous bike paths that connect this city island’s many green spaces and shoreline.
- Installing security systems and controls.
- Inspecting and patrolling premises regularly.
- Monitoring surveillance cameras and reporting suspicious behavior.
- Communicating with law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency medical personnel.
- Monitoring public access and ensuring the security of all personnel and visitors.
- Responding to alarms and analyzing security footage.
- Investigating suspicious behavior, incidents, and security breaches.
- Apprehending trespassers and perpetrators.
- Maintaining an activity log and preparing surveillance reports.
- Adhering to company policies and legal regulations.
Skills & Requirements
- Written and Verbal Communication.
- Following Complex Instructions.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedure.
- Manage Multiple Tasks.
- Knowledge of Basic Security and Fire Inspection Procedures.
- Surveillance Skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Little to no formal education requirements.
- Positive career outlook.
- Active and physically engaging.
- People-oriented and fulfilling.
- Variety of work tasks and employment settings.
- Flexible options for independent and teamwork settings.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Night Shift Jobs Montreal“.