Jobs Daventry, We are looking to hire an outgoing and customer-oriented sales advisor to drive sales and ensure that customers have a pleasant shopping experience. The sales advisor’s responsibilities include greeting customers upon their arrival.
Offering assistance, taking inventory of store products, and bagging customers’ purchases. You should also be able to identify customers’ needs and recommend store products accordingly. To be successful as a sales advisor, you should be courteous to all customers and able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, an outstanding sales advisor should demonstrate exemplary communication and consultative sales skills as well as achieve excellent customer service at all times. Sales advisors facilitate sales transactions by advising customers on suitable products that best meet their needs and encourage purchases.
|Hiring Organization||New Look|
|Post Name||Sales Advisor|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2000 To GBP 2500 Per Month|
|Location||Daventry, England, United Kingdom NN11 4DR|
At New Look, we understand the transformative power of a really great outfit, and we take our feel-good mission seriously. We aspire to be the go-to destination for fashion that makes her feel like her very best self, whenever, wherever.
We get her, we’ve got her back, and we know a good style – it’s as simple as that. We are looking to the future with confidence as a leading broad appeal fashion destination that has been loved by customers for over 50 years.
The combination of a cohesive omnichannel model, conveniently located stores, and feel-good fashion at great prices puts New Look in a strong position to deliver long-term and sustainable growth. Our new strategic pillars represent an evolution of our founding values, recast for a changing retail landscape and a world of new customers, new challenges, and new opportunities.
- Ensuring that product shelves are well-arranged and adequately stocked with products.
- Handling all discounts, price changes, and customer returns accordingly.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of store products to provide suitable recommendations to customers as needed.
- Assisting customers in locating requested store products.
- Operating the cash register and processing sales transactions.
- Performing basic housekeeping duties to ensure that the cashpoint, sales floor, and storeroom are well-maintained.
- Addressing customer concerns and inquiries as well as resolving customer complaints.
- Answering telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Unloading and unpacking store deliveries as well as attaching price tags to all store products.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience working as a sales advisor.
- The ability to operate a cash register.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- You will develop skills that will lead to more career opportunities.
- Limitless earning potential.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will broaden your professional network.
- Continuous learning and professional growth.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs Daventry”.