Part-Time Jobs Slough, We are looking for a friendly and energetic sales assistant to greet customers, answer any queries and assist with finding the requested stock. The sales assistant is also responsible for repacking shelves and ensuring that the store is clean.
To be successful as a sales assistant you must have excellent customer service skills. A good sales assistant remains calm when dealing with difficult customers and elevates complaints to the manager where needed.
Sales assistants work in retail, assisting customers and packing shelves. That means product knowledge is very important too. Naturally, you’ll have a great team there to help you. You’ll need to work together to keep the store well stocked and tidy, even when it’s busy.
|Post Name||Sales Assistant|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 Per Hour|
|Location||Slough, England, United Kingdom SL1 1JN|
WHSmith started out as a family-run newsagent before becoming the first retail chain in the world. , and with over 600 stores on the high street and another 600+ stores at airports, train stations, hospitals, and motorway services, WHSmith is now one of the UK’s leading retail groups and a household name.
Affiliates make extra money by giving us some space on their website for our editorial and images. For every person that buys something from us after clicking an affiliate link, they’ll get a slice of commission. Being a responsible business is a high priority for us, and we continue to be ranked highly in the Business in the Community’s Corporate Responsibility Index.
You probably know us best for books, newspapers, and stationery. Now, thanks to our carefully chosen partners, we offer an increasingly wide choice of goods through our stores and website. Beyond the UK we continue to open stores in airports, railway stations, hospitals, and shopping malls across Australia, South East Asia, India, and the Middle East.
- Greet customers.
- Answer customers’ questions.
- Look for stock requested by customers.
- Keep the stock room organized.
- Pack shelves neatly.
- Create attractive displays.
- Elevate customer complaints to the manager.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Friendly disposition.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Focus on core business.
- Improved retention.
- Lead generation.
- Updating CRM.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Jobs Slough”.