Retail Jobs Manchester, We are looking for a friendly and energetic sales assistant to greet customers, answer any queries and assist with finding the requested stock. The sales assistant is also responsible for repacking shelves and ensuring that the store is clean.
To be successful as a sales assistant you must have excellent customer service skills. A good sales assistant remains calm when dealing with difficult customers and elevates complaints to the manager where needed.
Sales assistants work in retail, assisting customers and packing shelves. A sales assistant’s duties vary depending on what area of retail they work in. Ultimately, they will assist customers with purchases and handle merchandising, restocking shelves, and sales. They may also be responsible for setting up displays and keeping up the store’s appearance.
|Hiring Organization||Decathlon Manchester-Eastlands|
|Post Name||Sales Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 9 To GBP 11 Per Hour|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M11 4BD|
Decathlon is a family-owned company, founded in 1976, and inspired by the belief that the best sports products should be accessible to everyone. Ever-evolving and high-performance design, the best quality at the lowest possible price, and expert advice that customers of all ages, and backgrounds.
And skill levels can access in-store or online, from anywhere, at any time, which is what makes us who we are. And we’re pretty proud of that. Yes, we’re an international sports retailer with 2080 stores in 56 countries, and if you look a little closer, you’ll see we’re so much more.
Decathlon is dedicated to helping, inspiring, and guiding you through your sports experiences. We believe that discovering new sports and being active – well, it’s an important part of life – and living well shouldn’t just be for a privileged few. The power of people and positivity are at the heart of our business.
- Greet customers.
- Answer customers’ questions.
- Look for stock requested by customers.
- Keep the stock room organized.
- Pack shelves neatly.
- Create attractive displays.
- Elevate customer complaints to the manager.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Friendly disposition.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Productivity benefits. Your time as a business owner is extremely valuable.
- Save time.
- Focus on core business.
- Improved retention.
- Lead generation.
- Updating CRM.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Retail Jobs Manchester”.