Jobs in Manchester Indeed, A sales assistant’s duties vary depending on what area of retail they work in. Ultimately, they will assist customers with purchases and handle merchandising, restocking shelves, and sales. They may also be responsible for setting up displays and keeping up the store appearance.
As a sales assistant, the highest level of education you need to have completed is high school. Previous experience in sales is preferred but not always required. You should be friendly and engaging with customers and be able to find out how to best help them. Being knowledgeable of the merchandise you are selling is vital to making sales.
|Post Name||Sales Assistant|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 15 To GBP 16 Per Hour|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M8 8EP|
Indeed is the #1 job site in the world1 with over 250M unique visitors every month. Indeed strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies. Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities.
At Indeed, our mission is to help people get jobs. We have more than 13,330 global employees passionately pursuing this purpose and improving the recruitment journey through real stories and data.
We’re looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers and employers. In addition to our powerful mission of helping people get jobs, there are plenty of reasons to come work with us.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through superior service
- Maintain a clean store and ensure that merchandise is presented in an appealing manner
- Receive and unload new shipments
- Keep shelves fully stocked with merchandise
- Stay up to date with merchandise, especially new products
- Determine customer’s needs and wants and suggest and display these items
- Adhere to company guidelines and procedures
- Welcome and engage in conversation with customers, help them as needed
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in sales is preferred
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be attentive to customers’ needs and determined to provide customer satisfaction
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask, be flexible and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of sales standards and customer service routines
- Must have proficient math skills to handle cash and credit card payments
- Basic computer skills including spreadsheets, data programs, and PowerPoint
- Work well with others and be a team player
- Ability to manage schedules and inventory
- You can’t beat the compensation model.
- The role you start with is not where you will end your career.
- It’s a job that’s flexible.
- It’s fun and never boring.
- There’s a focus on innovation and technology.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Manchester Indeed”.