Job Today London, We are looking for a friendly and energetic sales assistant to greet customers, answer any queries and assist with finding the requested stock. The sales assistant is also responsible for repacking shelves and ensuring that the store is clean.
To be successful as a sales assistant you must have excellent customer service skills. A good sales assistant remains calm when dealing with difficult customers and elevates complaints to the manager where needed.
Sales assistants work in retail, assisting customers and packing shelves. You should be friendly and engaging with customers and be able to find out how to best help them. Being knowledgeable of the merchandise you are selling is vital to making sales.
|Hiring Organization||The Entertainer|
|Post Name||Sales Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 9 To GBP 11 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W12 7SL|
Gary Grant found employment in the 1970s at a local bike shop in Amersham, his hometown. His natural talent for buying and selling flourished when he recognized a new craze for customized skateboards, so he started selling skateboard accessories while he was still working at the bike shop.
The owner of the bike shop was suitably unimpressed that the majority of calls into the store were for Gary and so Gary was let go, set free to start up on his own. Gary married Catherine and they bought a home in Amersham that doubled as a warehouse for their skateboard venture.
When Gary recalls this time in his life, he remembers how the ceilings were creaking under the weight of the stock in their house and some of the upstairs doors wouldn’t quite close properly.
- Greet customers.
- Answer customers’ questions.
- Look for stock requested by customers.
- Keep the stock room organized.
- Pack shelves neatly.
- Create attractive displays.
- Elevate customer complaints to the manager.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Friendly disposition.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Productivity benefits. Your time as a business owner is extremely valuable.
- Save time.
- Flexible working hours.
- Focus on core business.
- Improved retention.
- Lead generation.
- Updating CRM.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Job Today London”.