Jobs in Bedfordshire, We are looking for a friendly and energetic sales assistant to greet customers, answer any queries and assist with finding the requested stock. The sales assistant is also responsible for repacking shelves and ensuring that the store is clean.
To be successful as a sales assistant you must have excellent customer service skills. A good sales assistant remains calm when dealing with difficult customers and elevates complaints to the manager where needed.
Sales assistants work in retail, assisting customers and packing shelves. We are looking for a competitive retail Sales Assistant to help customers identify and purchase the products they desire. Sales Assistant duties include selling, restocking, and merchandising.
|Hiring Organization||The Works|
|Post Name||Sales Assistant|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 9 To GBP 11 Per Hour|
|Location||Bedford, England, United Kingdom MK40 1LJ|
The Works has evolved and adapted to better respond to changing consumer demands. Clearly define our brand and customer proposition including reviewing the role of our loyalty program
Bring our brand and customer proposition to life (internally and externally) Grow our customer base, Improve customer engagement, including defining the role of our loyalty program Develop customer insight and analysis to drive decision making
Continue to develop our product ranges and trading strategy aligned to our customer proposition, We believe in the importance of fun and fulfillment and taking time out to do the things you love. We want reading, learning, creativity and play to be accessible to everyone, affordable, convenient, and inclusive.
- Greet customers.
- Answer customers’ questions.
- Look for stock requested by customers.
- Keep the stock room organized.
- Pack shelves neatly.
- Create attractive displays.
- Elevate customer complaints to the manager.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Friendly disposition.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Productivity benefits. Your time as a business owner is extremely valuable.
- Save time.
- Flexible working hours.
- Focus on core business.
- Improved retention.
- Lead generation.
- Updating CRM.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Bedfordshire”.