Full Time Jobs London, We are looking for a friendly and energetic sales assistant to greet customers, answer any queries and assist with finding the requested stock. The sales assistant is also responsible for repacking shelves and ensuring that the store is clean.
To be successful as a sales assistant you must have excellent customer service skills. A good sales assistant remains calm when dealing with difficult customers and elevates complaints to the manager where needed. Sales assistants work in retail, assisting customers and packing shelves.
We are now looking for Sales Assistant to join our growing team! Previous experience in retail is not mandatory, however, the desire to achieve the very best in customer service is! If you love fast-paced, dynamic, and customer-focused work environments then this position is for you!
|Post Name||Sales Assistant|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 12 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW1A 1AA|
COMPTOIR DES COTONNIERS is a women’s brand that started off at boutiques in Paris and Toulouse in southern. Based on the theme of intimacy between mothers and daughters, which is the quintessence of the brand, it values “the authentic, the natural, and the feminine.”
It also selects refined trends and releases collections that evoke a feminine charm. Its unique characteristics are its original prints and fabrics that have an obsession with detail.It is made for everyone, everywhere. UNIQLO leverages today’s increasingly digital world to communicate directly with customers and quickly transform their desires into actual products
UNIQLO is able to produce such an amazing number of unique products because our business model unifies the entire clothes-making process–from planning and design through production, distribution, and retail. UNIQLO’s market share is expanding worldwide as it.
- Greet customers.
- Answer customers’ questions.
- Look for stock requested by customers.
- Keep the stock room organized.
- Pack shelves neatly.
- Create attractive displays.
- Elevate customer complaints to the manager.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Friendly disposition.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Focus on core business.
- Improved retention.
- Lead generation.
- Updating CRM.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Full Time Jobs London“.