Temporary Jobs Singapore, A sales associate works closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about your products and recommend the right solutions.
A great sales associate can make a difference in your business’s bottom line, so it’s crucial to have a clear, well-written job description to attract the best candidates to the role. Sales Associate duties and responsibilities include working closely with customers.
You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a Sales Associate, you should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our store’s visual appearance to high standards.
|Hiring Organization||Metro Holdings Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Sales Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2700 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
For the past 65 years, Metro has redefined the local department store concept in Singapore while raising the bar in the retail landscape. Catering to all ages, the retail business under the stewardship of the late Mr. Ong flourished and grew to become one of Singapore’s major department store chains.
Metro Holdings Limited was formed and listed on the Stock Exchange of Singapore in the same year. Additionally, Metro continued to grow its retail business over the years and subsequently diversified into property development, leisure, and construction businesses.
The group’s core businesses today are focused mainly on property and retail, with a concentration on the Singapore market and key market regions of the People’s Republic of China and Indonesia.
The DQV philosophy is evident across all departments, where every product in Metro is sourced and curated with stringent guidelines in consideration of the DQV fundamentals at Metro.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customer’s needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
- Follow and achieve the department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Cross-sell products
- Handle returns of merchandise
Skills & Requirements
- Proficiency in English
- Basic Math skills
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- Development of your people skills.
- Minimal educational requirements.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Temporary Jobs Singapore”.