Sales Jobs London, Sales associates are responsible for selling products or services while providing excellent customer service. Sales associates perform an important role in the overall customer experience by helping with sales, customer inquiries, merchandising, and store maintenance.
Sales associates work in a wide variety of environments selling anything from shoes to electronics. Most sales associates have a high school diploma or equivalent. Training for these roles usually takes place on the job.
Many sales associates advance into supervisory roles within the sales department. The best sales associate are truly dedicated to providing a high-quality experience for customers. Be sure to mention requisite years of experience and educational requirements.
|Post Name||Sales Associate|
|Qualification||A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 13 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W1B 4TB|
Thomas Burberry establishes Burberry in Basingstoke at just 21 years old, founded on the principle that clothing should be designed to protect people from the British weather. Air Commodore Edward Maitland wears Burberry gabardine to travel from Crystal Palace to Russia in a hot air balloon.
Norwegian polar explorer, zoologist, and recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, Dr. Fridtjof Nansen is the first recorded polar explorer to take Burberry gabardine to the poles when he sets sail bound for the Arctic Circle.
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services to customers
- Greet customers in a friendly and polite manner
- Keep an eye on inventory levels and restock shelves as needed
- Educate customers about current promotions and advertisements
- Ring up customers at the cash register, take payments, and issue receipts
- Stamp, mark, and tag prices on merchandise
- Contribute to team’s daily sales goals
Skills & Requirements
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 1-2 years of sales experience or customer service experience
- Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong orientation towards providing excellent customer service
- Basic math skills
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated selling skills
- Indoor work environment.
- Development of your people skills.
- Minimal educational requirements.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Sales Jobs London”.