Sales Coordinator Jobs in Kuwait, A sales coordinator uses his or her sales experience and leadership skills to motivate sales staff, handle administrative duties, and promote customer satisfaction.
The sales coordinator will support sales representatives and coordinate sales-related activities but is not responsible for selling products. We are looking for a detail-oriented sales coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting sales representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships.
The sales coordinator’s responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating staff, handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction. To be a successful sales coordinator, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
|Post Name||Sales Coordinator|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 200 To KWD 300 Per Month|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. A caring employer providing respect, training, and career development for our employees.
An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents. We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor
(HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise. From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention, and high-quality services.
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when sales representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Hiring and training sales staff and ensuring staff meets their quotas and goals.
Skills & Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
- Good command of English and one other language used by the majority of staff.
- Two years experience in 5 Star Hotels.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Opera.
- Highly organized and capable of managing several tasks at one time.
- Must be an enthusiastic, creative, and forward planner.
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Deliberate practice. …
- Work with mentors and leaders. …
- Volunteer your expertise. …
- Never stop being a student in your industry. …
- Keep your credibility.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Sales Coordinator Jobs in Kuwait”.