Next Careers UK, A sales coordinator uses his or her sales experience and leadership skills to motivate sales staff, handle administrative duties, and promote customer satisfaction.
The sales coordinator will support sales representatives and coordinate sales-related activities but is not responsible for selling products. We are looking for a detail-oriented sales coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting sales representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships.
The sales coordinator’s responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating staff, handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction.
|Hiring Organization||Next Careers|
|Post Name||Sales Coordinator|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 12 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom LE19 4AT|
At Next we have a set of Expectations that brings ‘Let’s take it on.’ to life. They help every department and person at Next discover their potential. ‘Let’s take it on’ is our North Star. It describes the working culture that has got us to where we are and the attitude that will underpin our future successes.
At Next we never underestimate what you can do. Bring your energy, play to your strengths, and never shy away from change. Push yourself and back others. Make things happen that will be bigger and better than before.
Next are committed to being an employer of choice for everyone. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing the very best people to build a diverse and talented team and recognize that every individual’s unique background, experience, and ability collaborates and contributes to our future success.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Hiring and training sales staff and ensuring staff meets their quotas and goals.
- Managing budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
- Making the company’s products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
Skills & Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
- 2 or more years of experience in sales.
- Experience as a sales coordinator or in administration may be advantageous.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- You will develop skills that will lead to more career opportunities.
- Limitless earning potential.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will broaden your professional network.
- Continuous learning and professional growth.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Next Careers UK”.