Sales Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are looking for a detail-oriented sales coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting sales representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships. The sales coordinator’s responsibilities include supporting sales.
Ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating staff, handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction. To be a successful sales coordinator, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills.
You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. A sales coordinator uses his or her sales experience and leadership skills to motivate sales staff, handle administrative duties, and promote customer satisfaction. The sales coordinator will support sales representatives and coordinate sales-related.
|Post Name||Sales Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 30 To AED 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Bowestos Business Consulting is a diversified corporate entity and an integrated service provider comprising of technical, business analytics, finance, and market research team of experts. Bowestos has expertise and competency in the consulting industry both in the local and international arena which comprises technocrats.
Professionals, and our international associations with consultants in various fields, a unique combination of more than 10 years of extensive experience at par with international standards. At Bowestos, we adapt our business approach and strategies based on industries’ practical, innovative, and financial.
Viable solutions to any type of investment and with the industry’s complexity and challenges, it is the root of our business successes designed to deliver results that carry our trades in our business acumen. We add value to the client’s projects and deliver results, even in the most challenging situations.
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when sales representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Hiring and training sales staff and ensuring staff meet their quotas and goals.
- Managing budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
- Making the company’s products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
Skills & Requirements
- Advanced sales and customer service skills.
- Ability to analyze consumer data to optimize sales efforts.
- Knowledge of trends and regulations in their specific industry.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and staff members.
- Excellent leadership and coaching abilities.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Sales Jobs in Abu Dhabi“.