Abu Dhabi Motors Careers, We are looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team. The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales. Sales executives drive a company’s product and/or service sales by actively seeking out prospects and pursuing sales opportunities.
“Sales suits me well. It’s a field that aligns well with my skills, interests, and disposition. I have excellent interpersonal skills, and I’m passionate about relationship-building and customer service. Those traits have made me an effective salesperson — and simply put, I enjoy doing things I do well.”
|Hiring Organization||Abu Dhabi Motors|
|Post Name||Sales Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3709 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Founded by Sheikh Mohammed Bin Butti Al Hamid in Umm Al-Nar in a small showroom and workshop employing 24 people, Abu Dhabi motors has become the most successful BMW Group Importer in the Middle East and now employs over 750 people in twelve facilities in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, amongst which we boast the largest.
Al Habtoor Motors has transferred the rights of the Rolls-Royce brand in the Capital to Abu Dhabi Motors under an agreement signed yesterday. Al Habtoor Motors has transferred the rights of the Rolls-Royce brand in the Capital to Abu Dhabi Motors under an agreement signed yesterday.
With the rebirth of the brand under BMW Group ownership, AGMC became the official authorized dealer for Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- Self-motivated and driven by targets.
- Strong communication skills – including both verbal and written.
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- Commercial awareness.
- IT skills.
- Numerical skills.
- You will develop skills that will lead to more career opportunities.
- Limitless earning potential.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will broaden your professional network.
- Continuous learning and professional growth.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Abu Dhabi Motors Careers“.