Jobs in Dubai For Sales Executive, A sales executive is responsible for helping build up a business by identifying new business prospects and selling products to them. They must maintain relationships with current clients and build and maintain relationships with new clients.
They will also need to stay ahead of their competition and work on sharpening and improving their skills by attending classes, seminars, or workshops. To work as a sales executive, it is recommended that you hold at least a bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing.
Some employees will even prefer to hire someone with a master’s degree. Experience in sales and marketing is a huge plus. You must understand the sales and marketing processes and be able to negotiate with clients. You must be able to search out business leads and trending products. Communication skills are also vital to this job.
|Post Name||Sales Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3749 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Reputable products from reputable brands that have been featured in some of the most high-profile 5-star hotels, airports, and office buildings worldwide. Do you want the same mixers and showers used in the Bvlgari resort in Dubai or the furniture that was used in the Four Seasons hotel in Geneva? These brands are available exclusively in our showrooms.
Over 60 years of experience in this industry helped us create the services that customers care about the most. Free design, consulting, customization, delivery, installation, and maintenance services give you the peace-of-mind when making important purchasing decisions.
This growth and success have been achieved while maintaining our core values, our dedication to our customers, and our identity as a family-run business established over 60 years ago. Hassan Abul’s reputation in the region is built on our long-standing relationships with our customers and our goal has always been to enhance the quality of life through our products and services.
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities.
- Research and analyze sales options.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products.
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job.
- Build and maintain professional networks.
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
Skills & Requirements
- Self-motivated and driven by targets.
- Strong communication skills – including both verbal and written.
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- Commercial awareness.
- IT skills.
- Numerical skills.
- You will develop skills that will lead to more career opportunities.
- Limitless earning potential.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will broaden your professional network.
- Continuous learning and professional growth.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai For Sales Executive“.