Jobs in Dubai Sales Executive, We are looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team. The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales. Sales executives drive a company’s product and/or service sales by actively seeking out prospects and pursuing sales opportunities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
|Hiring Organization||UBL Properties|
|Post Name||Sales Executive|
|Qualification||High school diploma/GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
The various factors that make Dubai one of the most preferred destinations for business investors include its world-class infrastructure, cosmopolitan work environment, the convenience of connectivity, and easy availability of a skilled and qualified workforce.
We help you in customizing your workspace by giving it your own identity. Our contracts are flexible and altered to your particular needs. We are an established firm offering you PRO services in every available opportunity for building up your business and providing ample spaces just as you aspire.
Apart from providing you with office spaces, we can also aid you in setting up a business in Dubai. We help you in showing the right path to get a business license in Dubai, we also guide you in achieving the right kind of business visa for your venture, assist you in acquiring it, and also remind you of the time for renewal of the license.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma/GED.
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- You will develop skills that will lead to more career opportunities.
- Limitless earning potential.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will broaden your professional network.
- Continuous learning and professional growth.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai Sales Executive”.