Hiring Sales Jobs in Abu Dhabi, The Sales Executive reports to the Sales Manager and acts as the focal point to continuously promote the improvement of Customer Service in Honda. A close liaison is maintained between all departments and all personnel are involved in the process to create a “Quality Service Culture”.
The role aims to ensure that the customer experience is a positive one and the job holder is empowered to make appropriate customer focused decisions where problems have occurred so that we create customers for life.
|Hiring Organization||Al Futtaim Private Company LLC|
|Post Name||Sales Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail, and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East,
Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enable the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate. As a diversified organization, we bring the quality and reputation of more than 200 companies into your life.
Al-Futtaim’s 33,000 dedicated employees are committed to helping you make the right choice – no matter your location or need – in sectors as varied as automotive, retail, real estate, and finance.
- Strong English communication skills
- 1-2 years, experience of cash and cheque handling positions
- Strong mathematical approach
- Proactive, hardworking, motivated approach
- An understanding of IT systems such as Fastrack would be advantageous.
Skills & Requirements
1.- Customer management
2.- Strong analytical and communication skills
3.- Timely Resolution
4.- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and SAP)
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Hiring Sales Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.