Sales Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Sales executives drive a company’s product and/or service sales by actively seeking out prospects and pursuing sales opportunities. We are looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team.
The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets. To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth.
Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales. A Sales Executive is a professional who sets annual sales goals for the company and works towards achieving them with the assistance of the Sales Manager & Sales Associates.
|Post Name||Sales Executive|
|Qualification||High school diploma/GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
As a diversified organization, we bring the quality and reputation of more than 200 companies into your life. Al-Futtaim’s 33,000 dedicated employees are committed to helping you make the right choice – no matter your location or need – in sectors as varied as automotive, retail, real estate, and finance.
Staying still is not an option for Al-Futtaim as we aim to enhance people’s experiences. That’s why today we are in more than 20 different countries – from our home in the Middle East, all the way to Africa and Asia.
At Al-Futtaim, we’re an active supporter of socially responsible causes designed to promote issues that are relevant in the communities in which we operate, working hand-in-hand with local governments and NGOs.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma/GED.
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- You will develop skills that will lead to more career opportunities.
- Limitless earning potential.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will broaden your professional network.
- Continuous learning and professional growth.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Sales Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.