Sales Jobs Singapore, We are looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team. The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
Sales executives drive a company’s product and/or service sales by actively seeking out prospects and pursuing sales opportunities. Sales executives promote products and services to clients and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing profits.
|Post Name||Sales Executive|
|Qualification||High school diploma/GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2200 To SGD 3200 Per Month|
Jotun operates in four segments: Decorative Paints, Marine Coatings, Protective Coatings, and Powder Coatings. Each segment offers its own solutions, but they all share our vision of using paints and coatings to protect property.
Jotun has been in the safe hands of the Gleditsch family since the start. Our stable ownership has supported Jotun’s business journey every step of the way, taking us from Sandefjord in Norway to every continent around the globe.
The development of the Jotun Multicolor Concept not only revolutionized how colors are produced, marketed, and sold, it has helped Jotun become a market leader in many countries. Renowned architects, ambitious designs, and unique requirements. When the World Expo is on the agenda, nothing is spared.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma/GED.
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- You will develop skills that will lead to more career opportunities.
- Limitless earning potential.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will broaden your professional network.
- Continuous learning and professional growth.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Sales Jobs Singapore.”