Sales Executive Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Contact appropriate individuals or departments (e.g., Sales, Data Administration, Accounting) as necessary to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems. Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott, including up-selling.
Determine and give complimentaries to guests as gifts for their patronage (e.g., rewards points, show tickets, gift certificates). Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Process requests for redeeming
Marriott Rewards points. Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail. Enter Marriott Rewards information into appropriate software when taking guest reservations. The answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns. Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing).
Assist management in training and motivating employees; serve as a role model. Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
|Hiring Organization||The Abu Dhabi EDITION|
|Post Name||Sales Executive ( Events & Group )|
|Qualification||High school diploma/GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2500 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Experience luxury living at The Abu Dhabi EDITION. Located downtown, our boutique hotel offers personalized service and an inspired setting, adjacent to a stunning marina. The hotel features 198 spacious rooms, upscale suites, and 57 residences filled with luxury amenities, including indulgent bedding, marble bathrooms with deep tubs, mini-bars, large desks, and free Wi-Fi. Inspiring views reveal the Abu Dhabi skyline and marina, which can be seen from your balconies.
Go on a memorable culinary journey by sampling innovative cuisine at our three signature restaurants designed by celebrity chef Tom Aikens; and sample libations at the hotel’s bars and unique three-story social space.
Outdoor pools, a modern fitness center, and an oasis-like spa are also among the amenities. Event planners appreciate the more than 9,300 square feet of sophisticated event venues. Al Bateen Marina is steps away from The Abu Dhabi EDITION
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma/GED.
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Financial benefits.
- Work/life balance.
- Professional development.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Sales Executive Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.