Sales Jobs Dallas, Sales consultants sell the company’s products or services by creating excellent sales pitches, meeting new clients, and fostering good relationships with these clients to maintain future sales.
We are looking for a charismatic and skilled sales consultant to approach potential clients and inform them of our products and services. The sales consultant is also responsible for building good relationships with new and existing clients to try and ensure their business in the future.
To be successful as a sales consultant you must have excellent interpersonal skills and experience in sales. A good sales consultant combines charisma with sales knowledge to create a compelling sales pitch.
|Hiring Organization||Verizon Authorized Retailer – Cellular Sales|
|Post Name||Sales Consultant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 71000 To USD 74000 Per Year|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75240|
Our dedication to helpful, knowledgeable, in-person service is our signature. Providing the best Verizon experience for every customer drives our success. We sell the latest smartphones, tablets, smartwatches, and accessories from the world’s most innovative brands, including Samsung, Motorola, and Apple.
We’ve built our reputation as the best in the industry by providing outstanding customer experiences. What started as a single location in Knoxville, TN has since grown to nearly 800 stores across 40 states with over 7,000 team members.
Even as we’ve expanded, our core values have remained the same. We emphasize hard work, collaboration, and striving for mutual success at every corner of our company. At Cellular Sales, we connect our customers with Verizon, the network more people rely on and our trusted partner
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Create compelling sales pitches.
- Sell the company’s products and services.
- Complete all paperwork relating to a sale.
- Perform research on the competition’s services.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience working in sales.
- A degree in marketing or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to gauge client needs.
- Charismatic personality.
- Fresh Perspective.
- Sales Expertise.
- Lead Generation.
- Increase Conversions.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Sales Jobs Dallas.