Sales Jobs Toronto, We are looking for an experienced sales account executive to be responsible for maintaining client accounts within the sales department. The sales account executive’s responsibilities include liaising between the sales team and the client, ensuring customers are satisfied, and understanding the goals of the clients.
|Post Name||Sales Account Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 2800 To CAD 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2N8|
The largest city in Canada, Toronto is world-class, full of cultural, artistic, and family-oriented events and festivals throughout the year. Home of first-class museums, top-tiered sports teams, restaurants, parks, and holding the major financial district for Canada, Toronto has numerous great work opportunities, and it is also a great place to live.
Adecco Toronto hires for a long-term contract and permanent Finance & Accounting, Customer service (English & French), Human Resources, Marketing, Legal Support, Sales, and Administrative positions.
The Adecco Toronto branch services professional and administrative contract roles for some of the biggest employers in the city including; TD, Microsoft, BMO, Marsh, and Nespresso. With a great list of clients and competitive compensation, you’re sure to find your next dream job with the tenured recruitment team at Adecco Toronto.
- Identifying potential new clients.
- Identifying and implementing best practices.
- Organizing meetings with clients about their needs.
- Monitoring and reporting on sales performance.
- Handling budgets and client invoices.
- Suggesting innovative ways to increase sales and enhance clients’ experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Extensive customer service experience.
- Ability to increase customer engagement.
- Knowledge of customer relations management software and MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Analytical and time management skills.
- Educate and guide prospects through the buying process.
- Manage a pipeline of qualified leads to build relationships with potential customers.
- Work with existing key accounts to retain and grow their business.
- Secure deals with new and existing customers at or above goal.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Sales Jobs Toronto.