Sales Job Vacancies In Kuwait, Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its a strong presence.
Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives. Sales managers are responsible for leading sales teams to reach sales targets.
Sales managers are primarily tasked with hiring and training team members, setting quotas, evaluating and adjusting performance, and developing processes that drive sales. Sales managers are oftentimes expected to travel.
Sales managers usually need a Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field. Additionally, sales managers typically need to have several years of experience in sales prior to becoming a manager. Oftentimes, sales managers are promoted into sales director positions. The best sales managers have strong analytical skills, excellent leadership abilities, and exceptional customer service skills.
|Post Name||Sales Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in business|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 140 To KWD 200 Per Month|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
A caring employer providing respect, training, and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents. We are much more than a world leader.
We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise. From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe,
AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services. We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality.
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
- Recruit, hire, and train the sales team
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
Skills & Requirements
- Previous Sales & Marketing previous leadership experience essentially required – Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all guests and Clients.
- Communicate thoughts, actions, and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills – Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture, and set the scene for high performance
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills. – Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Time-Saving Automation.
- Templates for Faster Correspondence.
- Minimal Data Entry.
- Better Lead Management and Conversion.
- Enhanced Team Collaboration.
- Improved Inventory Management.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Sales Job Vacancies In Kuwait”.