Wedding Planner Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are looking to hire an energetic and detail-oriented wedding planner to assist clients in coordinating and executing successful weddings.
The wedding planner’s responsibilities include obtaining quotes from vendors, ensuring that budget changes are incorporated into clients’ wedding plans accordingly, and collecting payments from clients for the services provided. You should also be able to create a timeline of all wedding-day activities for each client to ensure that everything remains on schedule.
To be successful as a wedding planner, you should be methodical and adept at handling difficult or stressful situations. Ultimately, a top-notch wedding planner should keep abreast of the latest wedding trends as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, organization, and customer service skills.
|Post Name||Sales Wedding Planner|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2600 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
- Conferring with clients to discuss wedding details, including venue options as well as entertainment, catering, and decoration preferences.
- Scheduling meetings with clients to tour suitable wedding venues and meet with vendors, such as florists, photographers, caterers, bakers, and invitation designers.
- Negotiating contracts with selected vendors and making payments as required.
- Ensuring that wedding and rehearsal dinner invitations, as well as wedding programs and place cards, are printed on time.
- Arranging for necessary wedding supplies and equipment to be transported to the wedding venue in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that clients’ wedding gifts and personal property are packed away and secured in an assigned vehicle or storage room.
Skills & Requirements
- Wedding Planners (AACWP) is preferred.
- Proven wedding or event planning experience.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Sound knowledge of different religions and religious practices.
- Strong networking and negotiating skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills.
- Benefits that are required by law.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Disability insurance.
- Fringe benefits.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Wedding Planner Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.